Agincare is a family-owned business which has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986. We are one of the largest care groups in England, with over 3500 staff providing a range of care services including live-in care, home care and residential care homes. All our care services are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission and our care staff all have nationally recognised qualifications with enhanced DBS checks.
What it’s like to work for us?
We have a unique 'Person First' approach to dementia care that means we fully understand the needs of each individual in order to be able to provide appropriate care.
Agincare’s 'Believe in Good Care' programme is designed to remind existing & prospective staff, customers, carers and partner organisations just what good social care provision means to the lives of those who receive it and (as of March 2019) 90% of our customers rate us ‘excellent’ or ‘great’
The type of jobs we recruit for?
Care Assistants Urgently Required To Work Across The South.
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE IN:
Poole and Surrounding Areas
Ferndown/Ringwood and Surrounding Areas
Bournemouth/Christchurch and Surrounding Areas
***FULL AND FREE TRAINING PROVIDED!!***
With One Of The Largest Independent Providers Of Social Care In The UK WE CAN OFFER YOU…
* A truly fulfilling career*
* Above sector average rates of pay*
* Mileage expenses paid*
* FREE specialist and comprehensive training programme with ongoing support*
* A flexible pattern of work arranged around your availability*
* A commitment to fully funded Continuous Professional Development (QCF Level 2/3/4 and above) *
* Opportunities to specialise in complex areas of care (Dementia/Learning Disabilities/Palliative).*
* Market leading support from Area and Branch Managers, Field Care Supervisors and a dedicated Office Support Team for everyday help and emergencies.* * Membership of the Health Service Discount Scheme (up to 30% discount from over 250 of the biggest brands and retailers)*