Are you a recruiter?
About Manchester Jobs Fair
The Manchester Jobs Fair is located at Old Trafford Stadium, Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Stretford, Manchester M16 0RA.
The event attracts a mixture of different employers, from various industries, all recruiting for local jobs.
The Manchester Job Fair is a great way to speak with potential employers face-to-face. You can apply for jobs, collect information on employers, ask them questions in-person, and even have a mini interview on the day.
Please register for a free ticket pre-event. Tickets are subject to event availability and no tickets are issued on event days.
Upon entry, please provide your ticket (Mobile or Printed). Tickets will be scanned on arrival to be able to enter the event.
- Your ticket admits you entry to the event and MUST be presented at the entrance upon arrival for scanning.
- Your ticket MUST be valid for the event date you're attending.
- Your ticket is non-transferable.
- Your tickets are NOT to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel tickets/refuse entry.
Check out if the venue has free parking, if you're travelling by car.
Top tip - make sure you speak to every exhibitor at the Jobs Fair. You never know what jobs they may have on offer, so, don’t just look at their pop ups and think they're not for you, go and have a chat!
Old Trafford Stadium
The Theatre of Dreams, home to Manchester United Football Club since 1910. It is the biggest club football stadium in the United Kingdom and 11th Largest in Europe.