Delegate booking, alterations and cancellations
1. A signed booking form, other written requests or payment of invoice constitutes as a confirmed booking. On receipt of your booking, we will send you an invoice.
2. On receipt of invoice, payment must be made to Job Fairs Ltd within 7 working days. Account details will appear on invoice. Other payment terms may be agreed upon subject to the discretion of Job Fairs Ltd.
3. Once a booking has been formed, Job Fairs Ltd cannot accept any cancellation of the agreed services.
4. Job Fairs Ltd has a no refund policy and any outstanding invoices shall remain payable, unless nature of refund request falls under section 5 (b) or 6.
5. A) Whilst the event details are correct at the time of publication, Job Fairs Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the location and date of the event without notice. Such alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
B) Should the exhibitor be unavailable on the new date, a credit will be given to the exhibitor.
6. Where circumstances beyond our control force cancellation* of an event in its entirety, Job Fairs Ltd will attempt to refund as much of the fee as possible, having regard for any irrecoverable costs of running the event for which Job Fairs Ltd remains liable. Job Fairs Ltd does not accept responsibility for any consequential loss suffered by delegates. *Force majeure – Unusual or unforeseen circumstances such as war, threat of war, riot, civil disorder, terrorist activity, strike, natural or industrial disaster, adverse weather conditions or similar events that are beyond our control. We have the right to refuse entry if you arrive more than 30 minutes late from the starting time of the event.
Sponsors and exhibitors
7. A signed booking form constitutes a commitment to sponsor and/or exhibit. Cancellation at any time may be subject to 100% payment.
8. Job Fairs Ltd reserved the right to request the removal of any item(s) on an exhibitor’s stand which is not in fitting with the theme of the event.
9. All payment must be received before the event unless specified by Job Fairs Ltd at their discretion. Should pre-payment not have been received by Job Fairs Ltd, Job Fairs Ltd reserves the right to refuse exhibition.
Definition of service provided
10. Job Fairs Ltd will provide a public event under the title of a Jobs Fair. The purpose of the event is for exhibitors to: advertise jobs, advertise training courses, and provide career advice, to promote brand awareness and an opportunity for business networking.
11. Job Fairs Ltd will provide at each event: (an agreed number of) tables, chairs, table cloth (s), Wi-Fi access (subject to availability) electricity access (subject to availability) and bottled water. If the exhibitor has any special requirements such as audio visual equipment to be provided by Job Fairs Ltd they should contact via electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Job Fairs Ltd will promote the event in publications and via 3rd parties as stated in communications with exhibitors. Job Fairs Ltd may use the exhibitor’s company logo, name and other images for promotional purposes (see point 21/22).
13. Job Fairs Ltd cannot guarantee the attendance of job seekers at the event, any numbers quoted to the exhibitor in prior communication is based on the attendance of previous events.
14. Job Fairs Ltd holds the right to request to see PAT certificates for any electronic device (s) used by exhibitors. Should the exhibitor not be able to produce a valid PAT certificate, Job Fairs Ltd may request the equipment is not used and will not accept liability for any damage incurred following the use of the device.
15. The exhibitors are expected to be approachable, engaging and interested and to be available to talk with the attendees at the event and to conduct themselves in a business-like manner in keeping with the purpose of The Jobs Fair.
16. Job Fairs Ltd holds the following relevant insurance policies: Public Liability: Covering legal liability for accidental injury to other parties and accidental damage to their property caused by the business activities of Job Fairs Ltd. The limit of indemnity is £5,000,000 for any one incident. Products Liability: Covering legal liability for accidental injury to other parties and accidental to their property caused by any product, equipment or service sold, supplied or given by Job Fairs Ltd. The Limit of indemnity is £5,000,000 for any one occurrence and in total within any one period of insurance.
17. Views expressed by exhibitors are their own. Job Fairs Ltd disclaims any liability for advice given or views expressed by any exhibitor at an event.
Filming and photography
18. Please note that, for promotional purposes, there may be photographers and video production taking place during the event including press photographers, reporters, television news reporters and camera person.
19. By registering for an event, you will automatically receive updated information about the event and any future associated events.
Job Fair “no shows” forfeit their entire stand fee, and are not eligible to roll the stand package over to another event. To avoid being considered a no show, please contact us before the event. No shows are not entitled to transfers or refunds at any time.
Delegate access and requirements
20. Every effort is made to ensure that our events are accessible and enjoyable for all our exhibitors. If you would like to discuss any access or specific requirements you may have, please inform us at the time of booking to email@example.com or telephone 01603 663094.
Use of company logo’s, images and names
21. Job Fairs Ltd will seek permission for the use of exhibitor’s company names, logo’s or other images before using them in promotion of the event.
22. The use of the Job Fairs Ltd Name and Job Fairs logo may be used to promote events by the exhibitor however prior permission must be sought. In the case of a 3rd party wishing to advertise the event on the behalf of the exhibitor, a request must be made to Job Fairs Ltd by both parties. Job Fairs Ltd reserved the right to refuse use of their logo and company name.
GOVERNING LAW: JURISDICTION
23. Any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating in any manner whatsoever to the Order or any breach of its terms shall be governed by the Laws of England and the exhibitor agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England Courts.
ON THE DAY
24. Exhibitors who are couriering their equipment to and from venues must make arrangements themselves with the venue to ensure this is acceptable before the event. Job Fairs Limited accepts no liability for lost, misplaced or damaged equipment.
Job Fairs Ltd do not collect, manage or provide personal information about job seekers to exhibitors. You are responsible for collecting job seeker information and processing it in accordance with your responsibilities under the Data Protection Act 2018 as a data controller.
Information about how we use exhibitor information in relation to our services is set out in our Exhibitor Privacy Notice which can be accessed here