Acorns Nurseries Ltd is an independent company established in 1988 providing the highest quality of childcare within our 11 nurseries located throughout South Wales and the South West of England.
Our philosophy is to provide the same high standards of care and education that we would want for our own children. The ethos and culture we work hard to create, is that Acorns is a place of fun, escape and imagination, where children are nurtured and encouraged to learn through discovery and adventure.
What it’s like to work for us?
Embark upon a rewarding career with Acorns Nurseries Ltd who are a professional, established company with over 31 years of childcare experience.
In return you will receive:
- Opportunity for career progression
- Work within a Top 20 Recommended Large Nursery Group in the UK
- In-house training and ongoing CPD
- A competitive salary and auto enrolment into a pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Annual leave entitlement with length of service bonus
- Entry into a monthly attendance lottery
- An annual full attendance incentive
- Unique forest school sites
The type of jobs we recruit for?
Level 2, Level 3 and unqualified Nursery Nurses