About UsThe UK’s leading childcare provider, with over 370 nurseries nationwide.
You'll love why we're different, each of our 370 nurseries across the UK have been specifically designed to suit the needs of your child and give them the best start in life.
Deliver high quality childcare and exciting opportunities for learning that give every child a head start as they prepare for school.
Our Core Values:
Care - We take care very seriously.
Service - We are an integral part of parents' support network
Quality - We set and maintain the highest standards, it's what children and parents deserve.
Value - We ensure that we provide outstanding value for money.
What it’s like to work for us?We are the UK's largest childcare provider and offer a substantial list of benefits to all of our Nursery staff:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications via BB Training Academy
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
The type of jobs we recruit for?Type of jobs we recruit for:
• Nursery Managers
• Assistant / Deputy Nursery Managers
• Early Years Teachers
• Montessori Qualified Practitioners
• Senior Room Managers
• Room Managers
• Level 3 Qualified Practitioners
• Level 2 Qualified Practitioners
• Unqualified Practitioners
• Bank / Relief Staff
• Nursery Chefs
• Assistant Nursery Chefs
• Nursery House Keepers