National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. We work closely with the people we support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support to an ever-increasing number of people across the country. NCG specialise in supporting young individuals and adults with a wide range of disabilities and needs. We are proud to offer the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
What it’s like to work for us?
We are committed to achieving excellence in all we do, to train our staff in helping to provide the people we support with the highest quality of care and to empower people across the country.
- A competitive salary above national minimum wage
- Inspirational leadership teams
- Excellent internal growth opportunities
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Superb training opportunities
- Discounts on shopping/travel/entertainments.
- The opportunity to truly make a difference
The type of jobs we recruit for?
Residential Support Workers
Supported Living Support Workers
Night Support Workers
Speech and Language Specialist
Senior Support Workers
Area Operations Manager