Insignia Healthcare Group is a leading provider of community care for people with complex health and social care needs, being delivered in their own homes. We provide NHS and Local Authority services to Children and Adults across Norfolk & Waveney.
What it’s like to work for us?
What we will offer you.
- Flexible or contracted hours of work – full time, part time & casual positions available.
- A Care Consultant who will support and help you maintain a positive work life balance.
- 4 weekly rota patterns, with the option to cover shifts at short notice.
- Paid annual leave
- Enhanced DBS provided
- Excellent clinical training and personalised support and development planning
- Paid refresher training
- Regular supervisions and appraisals with your own professional development pathway.
- Support and encouragement by us for you to reach your goals within the Healthcare and Social care sector.
- Opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised qualification from our expert training provider, offering diploma levels 2&3.
- Monthly recognition programe
- Insignia annual care awards – recognition for years of service and outstanding contributions.
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme - £100
- Employee discount scheme – (Blue light card)
The type of jobs we recruit for?