When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific you’ll do challenging work and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of over $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Part of the BioProduction (BPD) Division, the team in Cramlington produce our range of Single-Use Technologies (SUT) which are typically used by biopharma companies around the world for drug development. We produce more than 3,500 products for our growing customer base and have been producing these products in Cramlington since 1997.
What it’s like to work for us?
Core benefits offered to UK employees:
• 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
• A contributory stakeholder pension plan with Prudential, with matched company contributions to a maximum of 8% of basic salary
• Company funded Life Assurance cover of 4 x basic salary, with the opportunity to flex cover up and down
• Access to our Private Medical Plan with Bupa, plus the opportunity to have cover under our Health Cash Plan providing cash back for many everyday health costs
• The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Work Life Services offers you and your family confidential assistance for a wide range of personal and work-related issues
• The Wellbeing Zone website provides a range of fitness and health support available to you and your family
• A Discount programme helps you save money on holidays, family days out, cinema tickets or your normal spend with online retailers and high street stores
The type of jobs we recruit for?